Countenancing of Light essay and Essay
Keywords:Arabic language, terminological, prose, component, potential, Information, restriction
The word Inshiya is revealed from the Arabic language with its terminological status. The word Inshiya was originally an official term. It was applied to rough drafts of official decrees and letters and the cleared draft was called writing. It got the name of Diwan and Inshiya. Gradually the word Inshiya was used for writing and arranging decrees and letters. This prose became the language of rules and decrees and letters. In this prose, the element of rhetoric was the main component. This gave rise to the special method of writing which we remember as Insha'iyyah.
Insha'Allah is a type of article. That is why there is more closeness between the two. There seems to be a resemblance between the two, but when you look at it, there are many differences that make a difference between the subject and the subject. An article has a form. The article provides potential information on, the topic. While there is no restriction on the subject in the essay, the essayist has the freedom to record other things related to the subject in the middle and add his personal impressions to it.
- Faheem-Ud –Din Noori, Fun-e-Mazmoon Nigari (Part 1) , Dehli: Al Amaan Book Depoo, P.4.
-Syed Saffi Murtaza, Urdu Inshiya, Lakhnoo:Naseem Book Depoo, 1961,P.9.
- Nazeer Sadiqi, Shuhrat ki Khatir, bahawala, Anwar Sadeed , Inshiya Urdu Adab Maen, P.36.
- Ghulam Gillani Asghar, Inshiya Kia Hai, Mashmoola, Auraaq Lahore, Afsana-o-Inshiya Number, P.230.
- Khuwaja Ahmad farooqi, bahawala, Saleem Akhter, Inshiya Ki Bunyaad, Lahore: Sang-e-Meel Publications, 1986, P.57.
- Hajra Bano, Doctor, Urdu Inshiya Aur Besawi Sadi kai Chand Ahem Inshiya Nigar, Dehli: Arshiya Publications, 2013. P.87.
- Saleem Akhter, Doctor, Inshiya ki Bunyaad, Lahore: Sang-e-Meel, 1986, P.373.
- Syed Muhammad Hussain, Doctor, Sinf-e-Inshiya aur Inshiyae, Patna: De Azad Press, 1963,P.15.
- Hajra Bano, Doctor, Urdu Inshiya Aur Beswey Sadee K Chand Ahem Inshiya Nigar, P.86.
- Ibadat Bralevi , Doctor, Inshiya, Mashmoola, Auraq Lahore, Afsana-o-Inshiya Number, March April,1972,P.69.
- Jameel Aazar, Bahawala, Guftagu, Auraq Lahore, Inshiya Number,P.18.
- Hajra Bano, Doctor, Urdu Inshiya Aur Beswey Sadee K Chand Ahem Inshiya Nigar, P.87.
- As Above, P.86.
-Anwar Sadeed, Inshiya Urdu Adab Maen, Lahore: Maktaba Fikr-o-Khiyal, January1985,P.86.
- Hajra Bano, Doctor, Urdu Inshiya Aur Beswey Sadee K Chand Ahem Inshiya Nigar, P.85.
- Naseer Ahmad Khan, Professor, Azadi k Baad Dehli Maen Urdu Inshiya, Dehli: Urdu Akadmy, 2003, P.13.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Zaban-o-Adab
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.